If you have joint pain, you experience stiffness and pain, impeding you from participating in activities you love. At Vargo Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, we offer chiropractic care to naturally treat residents in Canton and the surrounding areas suffering from joint pain.
Causes of Joint Pain
Are you experiencing pain and limited mobility in the joints around your knee, shoulders, neck, or back? These could be the possible causes of your discomfort:
- Osteoarthritis: This degenerative condition causes the cartilage of your joints to wear, causing bones to rub against each other. As a result, you experience pain and joint stiffness.
- Injury: Joints have numerous nerves, tendons, and ligaments that can be injured from a fall, slip, auto accident, or sports accident. But whatever the cause of your personal injury, you can always find relief by seeking chiropractic care.
- Tendinitis: Inflammation of the tendons due to injury or repetitive use causes pain and restricted mobility.
- Bursitis: Inflammation of the bursae (the cushioning pad around joints).
If you have joint pain, seek chiropractic treatment right away before the condition becomes complicated and harder to treat.
How Our Chiropractor Can Help
When you visit Dr. Vargo for joint pain relief, our first step is to diagnose your pain. Here, we take your medical history, inquire about your daily activities, and run various assessments of your physical health to understand the severity of your pain or discomfort.
Once we confirm your diagnosis, we may devise one or a combination of treatment options, depending on the cause and nature of your injury:
- Spinal manipulation: Here, our chiropractor pushes your joints back into proper alignment, using one or more quick, forceful thrusts. The result is restriction-free joints that don't put pressure on the nerves.
- Joint mobilization: Our chiropractor works through the joint's natural range of motion and then identifies areas of restrictions.
- Massage therapy: Gentle force applied on the area of discomfort removes knots that cause pain and limited mobility.
- Laser therapy: Our chiropractor may use a special light to trigger cell energy production. This results in reduced inflammation and faster healing.
- Nutritional advice: We may advise you to use a diet that promotes healing and reduces inflammation.
- Hot and cold therapy: Cold therapy reduces inflammation and swelling, while hot therapy reduces pain.
The beauty of chiropractic care is that it is natural. You don't have to undergo surgery or depend on medications for relief.
Visit Us for Joint Pain Management and Relief
Are you struggling with joint pain? Whether it's a sports injury or auto accident injury, help is around the corner. All you need to do is book an appointment with Vargo Chiropractic and Rehabilitation for natural pain relief. We treat numerous joint conditions, including back, neck, shoulder, and knee pain.